Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

priorities?

I feel like a kid again...I have a new toy that I can't seem to put down. My fabulous friend, Alana, is letting me try out her 18-135mm lens. It was so much fun, that I was late leaving her house and missed a class I was supposed to be at tonight! oops! And now, what am I doing? while I am supposed to be getting ready to leave for Raleigh tomorrow for the second meeting of the Legislative Select Committee on Licensing Midwives, I am playing with the photos I took today.

I did finish my project for the meeting tomorrow first, if that counts! I had the honor of compiling about 80 pregnancy and birth photos for a slide show. wow, so many beautiful families...I was a little choked up, I'll admit.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Sonya - your photos are beautiful!! Thanks for sending me the link - can't wait to see what you do next :)

Sonya said...

thanks so much!! i am loving it...finally a job that isn't "work," it's fun!