Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

saying good bye

I recently shot a family I have gotten to know through our co-op preschool. It was a fun time, because the kids were into it and the parents were laid back. Liam was in the same class with my daughters this year, and he melts my heart every time! He tells me he loves me every time I see him! And Zoe, such a sweetheart, and quite a little model. This was bittersweet for me because this family is moving away this summer and we will miss them terribly! I guess now at least I have some photos to remember them by. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot.



No comments: