Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Monday, December 7, 2009

where have all the blog posts gone: Asheville Photographer Sonya Stone

wow, I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted, but here I am, slinking back onto my blog to post images. And I will get you up to speed, promise! So my twins just turned 8 months old and life is good for the Stones. I have been enjoying being back in photography though a few hiccups have made life interesting. One of the kids spilled a tall cup of coffee on my lap top...I should not let them have so much caffine. Damn those shakes! It took some time to get that situation remedied, but now I'm back in the saddle.

here are some family shots from the past few months...

















2 comments:

Lynn said...

That last pic (of Sacred I presume) is a great lucky shot don't ya think? The hair blowing across the face like that. Cool!

Sonya said...

that's Sac...I love that image. She is hanging from the chain holding up a porch swing and I'm sitting in the swing. So it was more gravity than wind but such a cool look.