Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Somebody noticed

Just when I thought no one was reading my blog...well, why would they? I have been so slack in posting entries that I can hardly expect people to sit around, waiting for me to post something brilliant. I get this news today...my blog was selected as one of the "Top 47 Photo Blogs on the Web." Now, the real question is why 47? Why not 50? hmmmm, curious.

Anyway, I second guessed this honor all day until I have finally allowed myself to believe that it's not a late April fool's joke...it's just a compliment. And it's an honor to be nominated, truly!

Hopefully, this pressure will not cause me to shut down in a panic! I'm trying to search my mental files for the perfect image to post. Maybe I'll come up with something great...tomorrow I can guarantee that there will be a photograph of my babies. Why? Because it's their first birthday. And it has been the most blissful year of my life!

Go check out some of these other fabulous blogs. I love photography. I love that so many people can take the same world, the same people, the same places...and can see it all so differently.

2 comments:

Ansley said...

Yippee!! :)

Ansley said...

Yippee!! :)