Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Playtime: Asheville Child Photographer, Sonya Stone

One of the things I have loved about homeschooling are the amazing people we get to hang with and the cool projects that we do. This week we had so much fun dyeing shirts, play silks, pouches, skirts, shorts, even socks! Here's my big girl mixing some things up...

savdyeing

dyeline

my boy doing his thing, hamming it up for the camera, being silly in the dye prewash tub!
gtub
my little girl giving me "the look"

amdyedry

and one of my favorite kiddos...I was at his birth so we're like, bonded. ;)

canyon01

No comments: