Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

And Then There Were Two: Asheville Maternity Photographer, Sonya Stone

attention: the following slideshow contains a pregnant woman showing some skin so if pregnant bellies, bare skin, or beautiful women make you uncomfortable, don't look. If you are like me and think the most amazing miracle of the human race is the journey of creating, nurturing and bringing forth a new life, then click on. here's one to give you an idea...

bec05

Maternity Gallery

I don't usually do this. In fact, I've never done this. I am sharing a slideshow I created for my last maternity session. It is the entire gallery of the shoot...and actually, it's two shoots because we did one in downtown Asheville and one in the river in Pisgah Forest. Why? Because this mama is so amazingly beautiful and she was such a trooper. She let me be creative and push some boundaries, even when it made her a little bashful. And I think it paid off...I love these photographs!

And I love this woman! She is a good friend and now is ready to welcome her TWINS any day! Right? Go back and look again...twins. She looks fantastic if she were having one, but when you realize there are two...wow. And more importantly, she has accepted this journey with the same grace and patience that she parents with. It is with much love and many blessings that I share her amazing pregnancy and upcoming births. ;)

No comments: