Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Days Go By: Asheville Family Photographer: Sonya Stone

I almost had a heart attack as we started this session and I realized the images were not being recorded as I took them! Thankfully, I know this family well and they trusted me to figure it out, take a break to get a remedy, and jump back on the horse. And I'm so glad they did! We had a great time walking the Botanical Gardens and climbing down into the creek. I did my usual acting a fool and they saw the humor in it and so viola...beautiful photographs of them being themselves. I was so glad to see that side come through and to spend time with such a great family.

aj04

aj03

aj02

this one I especially like because each of them has their individual, genuine expressions...there's not a fake smile on anyone! Love you guys! xo

aj01

No comments: