Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Friday, December 23, 2011

In the Spirit of Adventure: Asheville Family Photographer, Sonya Stone

This family amazes me! They embarked on this incredible adventure, reviving an old family apple farm and using their talents and interest in education to create this amazing, inspiring place. They've made a new life for themselves, talk about modern pioneers! Check it out http://adelbertfarm.com/.

And I happen to have a special place in my heart for them as mom was a teacher for my oldest & our children have been dear friends. What's more, they adopted our sweet dog Baker, who just needed to roam wild and free. It was great to see them all so happy together. I may have gotten a little carried away in this preview, but they just make me smile.

kk05

kk04

kk03bw

kk02

kk01ow

kk06

kk07

No comments: