Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

baby Canyon

I love babies (yeah, no kidding, really, 3 children starts to teeter on the edge of insanity in most people's books). But how can you not...I mean look at this face! And I was not lying about the eyes, right?

And at 5 months, I'm pretty sure this is the last time we'll be able to fit this little guy into the tea cup!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those eyes are amazing! Where did you find a tea cup for the babe?! Cool pics. :)

Lisa Marie said...

You ROCK!!! Great shots! Email me the new ones!!