Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Friday, June 5, 2009

back in the swing

well, I have been putting off going back to work...honestly, having two little babies is hard work in itself. And I just couldn't imagine how to leave these precious little ones for more than a few minutes. But here I go, plunging back into the world of photography. It's the perfect toe dip. I have the honor of being with the famous Elizabeth Messina for a wedding she is shooting in NC this weekend. She is amazing, in case you are not a follower of amazing photographers like I am. A celebrity wedding photographer and I am ridiculously excited to watch her work. I am having some mama-guilt over leaving the babies for the better part of my day, but since Elizabeth is from CA, this is an opportunity that will not come around often.

So I am officially back, I have sessions booked until July, but I have missed photographing families. The fact that I can't seem to coordinate a decent shoot with my own family is not dissuading me! I will eventually post some updates of my babes. In the meantime, know that I am here, we are thriving, and posts will increase...I "almost" have the hang of this.

No comments: