Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Family Portrait : Asheville Photographer Sonya Stone

It's almost painful to visit my own blog...this lonely, ghost town of a blog...seemingly deserted by it's founder. I'm sure that after a revitalization, it will return to a hot bed of family photography. It's not that I'm just sitting around eating bon-bons over here. I am busy keeping up with 4 children, but I'm happy to report that I am off maternity leave and am taking new clients. I have been so busy shooting that I have not had time for blogging, but I am catching up and that means I can catch you up!

I had a great shoot a few weeks ago with such a fun family. The whole crew came to Lake Lure for relaxing vacation at the lake. And right away, they showed me a lot of hospitality and personality. What a great combination...it made my job pretty easy. And I think they may have the secret to youth in their humor because check this out:
Are you thinking what I was thinking? These are the baby's grandparents, right? NO! Try great-grands! Here are the grandparents...
All I can tell you is they are doing something right. Good looks, lots of smiles, and a joy to work with.

No comments: