Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Friday, June 6, 2008

derailed

Ok, I realize that I promised another pregnant belly, but as all moms know, sometimes your day doesn't go as planned. Yesterday, we were supposed to go strawberry picking with a bunch of friends and then my daughter, Sacred, threw up in the car on the way there! Yikes! And so it set in motion a different set of events and derailed my attempts to pull the image I wanted to share with you off the other hard drive.

But here's a fun glimpse of the school family we have created at Grow with Me, a cooperative learning program. Today is our last day for this school year and it has been such a blessing. Look at those sweet little faces, and amazingly, they all sat pretty still while I shot about 30 frames! Now, off the party to celebrate...summer's here, hooray!!!!!

No comments: