Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

a few tricks up my sleeve

This has been a great week. I can't even begin to recount the blessings here, but let me say that I am inspired by the outpouring of love, appreciation and empathy that I have seen as a result of the holiday giveaway that I'm doing. So inspired that you shouldn't be surprised if you see some special recognition and gifting for more than just the "grand prize" winner. I'll leave it at that for now...you'll just have to stay tuned for more details.

I have been busy, busy booking sessions and I'm booked out for the next month. So if you are planning to book a session, look ahead to mid January, and call or contact me via the web site www.sonyastone.com soon!

I am always surprised when someone says, "I was reading your blog today and ..." Oh, people are reading this?!? That's great! I don't bother with a traffic follower so I rely on the comments section to know that folks are following my blog. So when you stop by, please leave a comment!
And for those who were following my travel plans for the holidays, I am happy to say that we have made our Christmas beach trip happen! We'll be leaving for Hilton Head next week where today's high is 88 degrees!!!!! I am so excited! Now we just have to find someone to take on our sweet puppies while we're gone. Any takers?? : ) Maybe I should include some photos of them looking really cute and then ask!

No comments: