Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Make New Friends...Asheville Family Photographer, Sonya Stone

But keep the old! The best compliment a client can pay me is to be a repeat customer! I will add this to the long list of reasons I love my job...seeing kids grow up and helping parents to revel in the present and cherish this moment always. When I last photographed this family, little brother was just a newborn! When they arrived for their mini-session, I almost fell out! Two years goes so fast especially the first two years! It was great seeing them all again.

ks01b

ks02bw

ks03

ks05

and I couldn't resist...here is a favorite from the newborn session. :)
stewart32

No comments: