Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Friday, November 18, 2011

The Right Stuff: Asheville Family Photographer, Sonya Stone

I love the sessions where it's just easy...the family is fun, they all look good, and the images are great. Where I have a hard time narrowing the session down for the blog post. Thankfully, this is the rule more than the exception in my business these days, and that is directly proportionate to the joy I feel for my work.

It amazes me how many times I hear families say they don't take good pictures. Then look at this...they look fabulous! Everyone was at ease and they chose great clothes. And most importantly, their smiles are genuine and their love real.


kuder05

kuder02

kuder03

zk

ak

No comments: