Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

baby belly

For those who know me, this will come as no surprise...I think pregnant mamas are beautiful...stunning...awe inspiring! I had the pleasure of meeting Lisa Marie when she was pregnant with her second baby, and now, here she is expecting baby number three very shortly! I have never seen her look more amazing. (Thanks for letting me capture this special time in your life!) I'm crossing my fingers that I am able to get to her child's birth fast enough to get some images there! She's planning a home birth with midwives attending...I love it!

No comments: