Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

the web site lives!

great day in the morning, my web site is live!!!!!!!!!!! I am so stinking excited, I can hardly stand it! check it out...www.sonyastone.com
I have to take a moment to give thanks...I am so grateful for where my journey is leading me! I'm thankful to my family for their support and understanding, my friends and clients for their encouragement and feedback, my mentor & dear friend, cheryl muhr (www.thesecretphotographyworkshop.com) for so many things, a talented composer and musician (Bill Cushman...http://ghostnotes.blogspot.com) for sharing his gifts. Gosh, you'd think I had just won an Oscar or something! ;)

so, go visit the web site, then come back here and tell me what you think...go ahead...go now...hurry!!!!! I'm dying to hear what you think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sonya, I love your website! And the photos are beautiful of course... I'm so glad you got it up and running. -Jean

Unknown said...

WOW! I'm on my way there right now! Finally....jenn

Alana said...

Sonya, it's breathtaking! You did a truly superb job.